Wednesday, June 27, 2012


If I'm going to do this, it's going to be with a personal trainer. Not because I think I'll get a better workout, but because I really don't want people watching me ... when I lose my balance and fall over ... and can't get up.

His name is "my trainer" and he's all of 22 years old. Which explains his messed up priorities. It's a battle of the wills. His will is for me to get fit and be healthy and as a result I'll have better looking thighs. Hmmmpf. For me, it's ALL about the thighs and if I happen to get a little healthier along the way, that's an awesome bi-product of having rock solid quads. I have a lot more experience than he at being stubborn. Let the thigh wars begin!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for getting healthier, but I'm with you. It it makes bathing suits or shorts or summer tops look a little better on me, I'm in.

    I'd like to say I'm comfortable with tumping over in the middle of the gym, but no. And I'm not all that comfortable with the idea of working out with a trainer, either. I've heard enough about yoga farts and Pilates poots from friends. I can't imagine having a trainer right. up. at. me. while dealing with that. It'd be traumatic. Note I'm not saying for whom.

    Good luck! Are you going to be taking before/after pictures and measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I didn't have enough to worry about already. Something like that happens and it will be the very last time I ever give my flabby thighs another thought! I'll be too busy packing and moving out-of-state.

    I have plenty of "before" pictures - hence my giving this fitness thing a try.

    ReplyDelete